The perfect case

Reaction score
So I want a case that can carry at least 3 batteries, a tablet, phantom, controller, battery charging hub (BTW is that 100 watts?) a laynard, and anything else. Does one exist? Thanks for the help!

I like my DJI hard shell case. It will carry your tablet and everything just fine. You can find them on eBay cheap or on here also for cheap. Keep looking

I think all cases that I have seen can hold all items of your list. In some you may need to cut a slot for tablet but that's not a big issue. The main difference I see is that some can hold p3 with props on and in others you need to take them off.

I think all cases that I have seen can hold all items of your list. In some you may need to cut a slot for tablet but that's not a big issue. The main difference I see is that some can hold p3 with props on and in others you need to take them off.
honestly, IDK why people don't want to take the props off...... haha might just be me!

7e6acc4ca731c4a6623a04709e660d0f.jpg

d54e98899bb2768d737ade94629fe50d.jpg

ee2a58906b6bdc96ceb27fc65284843a.jpg

I have two of these ... NANUK 950 DJI. In my opinion, best case for the price. Lifetime warranty. Solid. More than enough room for everything and anything !! Even my iPad Air !

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I love it.. except that its kinda bulky, but it has room for stuff! How about this 1:?
DJI Phantom 3 Special Fittings Backpack C0095 Hardshell Turtle Shell
and btw thx for putting the a in front of the p lol haha :)

Ha ha ha !!! You got it !!

As for those hard shells, you get what you pay for. For $38 you will get $38 worth of case.
Will it work - yes, but no room for addons etc
But they are junk in my opinion, especially to be lugging around an expensive machine in.

But hey, budget is the biggest limitation with a hobby so if that's what fits your budget, grab it and make it work until you can afford something better .

Reactions: NepenthesLucas
Ha ha ha !!! You got it !!
:):) lol so nice :)
As for those hard shells, you get what you pay for. For $38 you will get $38 worth of case.
Will it work - yes, but no room for addons etc
But they are junk in my opinion, especially to be lugging around an expensive machine in.

But hey, budget is the biggest limitation with a hobby so if that's what fits your budget, grab it and make it work until you can afford something better .

I'm not going to be throwing this thing off a plane... just to go to friends houses and trips so it wont need to be bullet proof haha

I'm not going to be throwing this thing off a plane... just to go to friends houses and trips so it wont need to be bullet proof haha

So stop asking about $38 lol buy the thing already !!

Reactions: NepenthesLucas
I love it.. except that its kinda bulky, but it has room for stuff! How about this 1:?
DJI Phantom 3 Special Fittings Backpack C0095 Hardshell Turtle Shell
and btw thx for putting the a in front of the p lol haha :)

I have this same backpack. I looked at it and shipping was pretty expensive from China. So i went on ebay and found the same thing.

I think it's an exact copy of original DJI backpack. It really is a pretty decent backpack to store and carry the drone around. I bought it for $65 shipped on ebay, not too bad I think and definitely worth it IMHO for a casual user.

Ohh and it arrived 2 days after the purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the dji hardshell backpack from Best Buy for $40 when I bought my pro...I need to see if there is space to cut a slot for iPad mini 3...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT