THE HUMPBACK WHALES, 'Mother & Calf'- Maui Hawaii

Reaction score
An incredible Drone video of THREE different 'Mother & Calf' Humpback whales off the Pacific coast of Maui, Hawaii.

As a Drone Pilot, capturing these majestic sea creatures was one of the MOST exhilarating flying experience I have ever had. Enjoy. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words. These are REAL sounds or rather songs from the whales. I had a gopro underwater on one of the closer excursions. But re-edited the sound in post for the final drone video.

Very nice. I would run out of battery because I wouldnt want to miss a second of them swimming around.

Abselutely amazing video. Thats one to definitely keep in gou collection. Music fits awesome. You deserve a 100 out of ten for this one. Happy blue skies.

Ha ha. Tell me about it. At one time, I started heading back at 40%. But it was a calm day. No wind. Just engaged sports mode and I landed with about 8% battery left. Totally worth it though. :)

Very nice. I would run out of battery because I wouldnt want to miss a second of them swimming around.

Thank you so much for the kind words. I really appreciate it. You are correct. Capturing these amazing sea creatures was quite an experience that I will never forget.

Abselutely amazing video. Thats one to definitely keep in gou collection. Music fits awesome. You deserve a 100 out of ten for this one. Happy blue skies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4