Sunrise was awesome this morning!

Reaction score
Here's some photos from my drone this morning above Philomath Oregon
Screenshot_20191031-113514_Photos.jpeg
Screenshot_20191031-113517_Photos.jpeg

Yeah, teal and orange! You got it! Sorry the pics are low quality, don't know how that happened...

I guess I have a fun life, but it is only fun for about 3 hours of free time I set aside every week. The rest of my time is spent working and studying. [emoji16]
The teal and orange trick? Man you have a fun life. Keep it up.

Reactions: Capt KO
I am a subscriber, and enjoy your camera tips. Storing them all in a folder, thanks. Hope to start filming again very soon.

Reactions: Weston Ney
Your photos and videos are always very good. Studying at Oregon State? I went there when they had an outstanding football team and went to the Rose Bowl. May disclose my age as OS hasn't been a contender for quite a while. (Hint: check the records for the mid to late 50's)

Your photos and videos are always very good. Studying at Oregon State? I went there when they had an outstanding football team and went to the Rose Bowl. May disclose my age as OS hasn't been a contender for quite a while. (Hint: check the records for the mid to late 50's)
82?

Weston,
Cool photos! I've missed your camera tricks threads. How do you get them orange? I took a photo with my phone if a beautiful sunrise yesterday that had a orange glow and orange in the clouds. The photo came out yellow toned instead of orange.

Thanks!
Donald

Reactions: Weston Ney
Here's a link to a video I made on how I color grade my photos to look like that:
Weston,
Cool photos! I've missed your camera tricks threads. How do you get them orange? I took a photo with my phone if a beautiful sunrise yesterday that had a orange glow and orange in the clouds. The photo came out yellow toned instead of orange.

Thanks!
Donald
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers