Storing P4P Batteries in cold winter

Reaction score
Hey peeps,

have you thought about how to maintain 22 °C / 76 °F around your batteries while gas prices are too high this winter of 2022 ?

Electrical pocket warmer seem to be an option when you are at home but it feels unsafe for the entire time and for next 2 month.

Cheers and Merry Christmas
Sven

Up to now all of my batteries tend to die off before I get to fly I think it is 4 years since I bought my ph4 Pro and I have not had it in the air yet just hope we get some decent weather this year along with a bit less pain.

Up to now all of my batteries tend to die off before I get to fly I think it is 4 years since I bought my ph4 Pro and I have not had it in the air yet just hope we get some decent weather this year along with a bit less pain.
yes, it is not recommended to fly below -10 °C.
In Europe we fortunatly have WAY above 5 °C the last 2 weeks...

yet my question was about what are your actions against the cold when storing batteries INSIDE ;)

My home does not drop below 10°-15°C in the front room heating is set to only come on at 2°-5°C but the thermostat is at the front hallway which is the coldest place in my house so batteries are stored at 10°-15°which I think is OK my biggest problem is that being disabled I do not get that many days that I feel up to going out plus I have to have decent weather to align with a good day which for the last few years never happened so I am hoping I can get out inext year if l am lucky.

My home does not drop below 10°-15°C in the front room heating is set to only come on at 2°-5°C but the thermostat is at the front hallway which is the coldest place in my house so batteries are stored at 10°-15°which I think is OK my biggest problem is that being disabled I do not get that many days that I feel up to going out plus I have to have decent weather to align with a good day which for the last few years never happened so I am hoping I can get out inext year if l am lucky.
okay. DJI recommends 22 to 28 °C for storage, especially when stored for month unused if you dont want to risk capacity loss.
I Hope you're lucky next year :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers