Stopping a mission in Litchi correctly with P4P

Reaction score
I've just bought Litchi and perused the PDF manual. I know that when starting I should select P mode and stay in that while the mission continues.
But the instructions for "Stopping a mission" say:-
"Stopping a mission can be done by switching the RC switch from "F" to "P" "
As there is no "F" switch on the P4P, what is the correct procedure to stop a mission and revert to manual GPS control in "P" mode?
Before I launch my reasonably new P4P into a Litchi mission I would feel a lot happier to know I'm not risking the craft because of a lack of the basics.
TIA

I've just bought Litchi and perused the PDF manual. I know that when starting I should select P mode and stay in that while the mission continues.
But the instructions for "Stopping a mission" say:-
"Stopping a mission can be done by switching the RC switch from "F" to "P" "
As there is no "F" switch on the P4P, what is the correct procedure to stop a mission and revert to manual GPS control in "P" mode?
Before I launch my reasonably new P4P into a Litchi mission I would feel a lot happier to know I'm not risking the craft because of a lack of the basics.
Older Phantoms had an F setting on the switch.
But for the P4 pro, flicking the left switch out of the P setting works just fine to cancel a mission.
You can then flick the switch back again and bring the Phantom in manually or use the RTH feature.
You can also cancel by tapping the waypoint icon up in the top left of the screen.

Older Phantoms had an F setting on the switch.
But for the P4 pro, flicking the left switch out of the P setting works just fine to cancel a mission.
You can then flick the switch back again and bring the Phantom in manually or use the RTH feature.
You can also cancel by tapping the waypoint icon up in the top left of the screen.
Thank you so much Meta4, I've looked everywhere to get a definitive answer but I should have known this is the forum for rapid response.
What a forum!
David

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164