Starting a business

Trouble with English Language ?

Basically to try and use what is a hobby budget machine like the P3S for business ?

Even another pal of mine who has an Online TV station and has a P3 Pro looks upon the P3P as a hobby machine !

Nigel
I don't think the Pro is a hobby machine at all it does a great job.

I don't think the Pro is a hobby machine at all it does a great job.

Please explain to him why he paid over $5000 for a basic flight machine ... then the control system, camera and mounts that put the whole well over $10,000 ? Even then he reckoned he would be limited in his work !! Actually that should be EUROS !!

Get real .... DJI have professional INSPIRE gear.

Then we come in with HOBBY grade of the P3 .....

Nigel

Reactions: kingfisher555
Please explain to him why he paid over $5000 for a basic flight machine ... then the control system, camera and mounts that put the whole well over $10,000 ? Even then he reckoned he would be limited in his work !! Actually that should be EUROS !!

Nigel

Aways someone that has to get the last word and can't let something go. FACT: There is better equipment that can be bought and used and yes it might make the job easier with less editing needed. But it is also FACT that people are using less expensive equipment and getting great results as well.

Your average person/customer isn't going to know the difference unless it was demonstrated side by side. Everything doesn't need to be an argument.

Last edited:
Sorry I upset your applecart .....

To be honest your repost is insulting ... and is taken such.

There is no argument - I am just illustrating to OP that there are many out there with far superior gear for business.

If someone thinks that a P3S can compare with commercial product - then good for them and I wish all success.

For me though - being in business and understanding the pitfalls - would caution anyone thinking that Hobby Gear can be put to serious Commercial use.

I had a business some years ago called "Wings and Things" ............ I was cutting wing blanks and other foam parts for anyone including kit brands. Believe me - it falls into same category as this ....

A person has in hands a way to produce items .. and thinks to sell that ... Yes you can - but at end of day it becomes pin money at best. You are lucky if you cover costs to do it ...

I am trying to be honest with OP and not fill them with false crap as some would ... who are probably trying to do same !!

Sorry but that is my stand point.

Nigel

Nigel
I don't have to explain nothing to your buddy because he paid so much smart ***. Why are you even on this forum?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72