sold

Pls. Check your eBay Nick. Tks.

I saw it.

Accepting a $200 offer on eBay right now would only leave me with $174 after they take their fees.

Since I just listed the item, I'm going to wait and see what other offers I get before dipping that low.

Thanks

I saw it.

Accepting a $200 offer on eBay right now would only leave me with $174 after they take their fees.

Since I just listed the item, I'm going to wait and see what other offers I get before dipping that low.

Thanks
We can do outside of eBay. I indicated that in offer. Probably you missed it :). But understood you want to wait a bit. Just to reiterate: I can
pay immediately if accepted.

Btw, how many charge cycles and left battery life % you got out of each of those batteries? Phantom assistant software can read that info.
And how long flight time for each fully charged battery? Have you done any load test (fast flight upwards for example to create large current draw from battery)

Thanks a lot!!
Cheers

We can do outside of eBay. I indicated that in offer. Probably you missed it :). But understood you want to wait a bit. Just to reiterate: I can
pay immediately if accepted.

Btw, how many charge cycles and left battery life % you got out of each of those batteries? Phantom assistant software can read that info.
And how long flight time for each fully charged battery? Have you done any load test (fast flight upwards for example to create large current draw from battery)

Thanks a lot!!
Cheers

ah yeah I did not understand your comment then.

I'm still waiting for more offers, as I expect I should be able to sell them pretty easily for around $300 one way or another.

The batteries previously had:
Battery 1 - 11 discharging times and 97% battery life remaining
Battery 2 - 2 discharging times and 100% battery life remaining
Battery 3 - 3 discharging times and 99% battery life remaining
Battery 4 - 2 discharging times and 100% battery life remaining

Since then I have flown each battery 2 more times.

I never tried flying any of the batteries below 20% so I can only guess as to how long total flight time is, and I haven't flown any of these recently.

Nick, I up my offer to be $250 and am able to pay right now.

Thanks, I'm still going to hold out for $300.

The batteries have been listed for 5 days and have 80 views at a price point of $365. That indicates they should sell within another week or so.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20