So, it's may 9th and we had snow this morning!

Yah, us too. We got about 15cm. Got up this morning and it was like a blizzard outside. Was too windy to fly - would have made for some great shots.

Chris

Reactions: MKurr
Yep, snow here in Pembroke, ON today also!!! It didn't last this long last year eh?

Yah, us too. We got about 15cm. Got up this morning and it was like a blizzard outside. Was too windy to fly - would have made for some great shots.

Chris
Yeah, there was strong wind here too... When I was filming the in-town scenes I found it hard to get back to where I was filming from, the wind was so strong...

Chris
It's that pesky Global Warming, I tell ya. As the earth gets hotter and hotter we get more and more snow. When mother earth is a ball of molten rock again we'll have the mother of all blizzards year round.

I thought it snowed there year round.
Has global warming given you a summer now. Lol
(I know, I’m in trouble now lol)
LOL ? you're funny WV. Rootman, up here we have a summer too ! For the last three weeks it's been like 10C (17F) degrees under normal temp for this time of year.

Reactions: WV. Rootman
Most of the snow has now melted but it was unusual to get that much snow in May. I heard the Snowbirds (our aerobatic pilots) had to cancel a fly over due to low visibility. Apparently it will be a go ahead today.

Chris

A shot from yesterday.
D32F4879-82D6-4DB4-9202-DAB9467AD660.jpeg

Chris

It snowed in Auburn Maine as well! We only got a dusting, but it is very unusual for May in Maine!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164