Silhouette at sunset

Reaction score
As I was taking sunset photos a couple were walking on this pier at Lake Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. I yell out "Would you stand there for a minute while I take a photo with my drone?", low and behold they struck a pose for me and then walked off hand in hand into the sunset. I couldn't have gotten this photo without the drone.

Attachments

• DJI_0291w.jpg
    DJI_0291w.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 233
Wow Awesome!!!! Nice Photo how did you do ur settings on intelligent flight mode without holding ur controller? Thanks

Reactions: Maddy
Wow Awesome!!!! Nice Photo how did you do ur settings on intelligent flight mode without holding ur controller? Thanks
They actually were passers by. I was down on the beach shooting in manual mode.

Reactions: msnauta
When ever some one will poise for me.....I get their email or phone number so i can send a copy to them and they really appreciate that ...Great Job Maddy.

When ever some one will poise for me.....I get their email or phone number so i can send a copy to them and they really appreciate that ...Great Job Maddy.
I wanted to but by the time I landed they had walked off.
Thank you for the compliment.

I becha they love to walk that area..and i hope next time you can meet them and ask if they would love to get the picture....I have met some very nice people that way.....and even been invited to stop by and see them some time.........Thanks Maddy...I really enjoy your posts and photo works too !

Reactions: Maddy

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl