Screen Shade for iPhone XR

Reaction score
I am looking for a good screen shade for my iPhone XR. I have been searching on Amazon.ca and for threads here but haven’t found any compatible shade yet. I prefer the shades that have the elastic on the bottom so that I don’t have to take my Otterbox Symmetry case off every time I fly but since the XR has an edge to edge screen the elastic ones are not practical unless adapted somehow.

Any suggestions on an XR solution appreciated.

Thx Chris

I am looking for a good screen shade for my iPhone XR. I have been searching on Amazon.ca and for threads here but haven’t found any compatible shade yet. I prefer the shades that have the elastic on the bottom so that I don’t have to take my Otterbox Symmetry case off every time I fly but since the XR has an edge to edge screen the elastic ones are not practical unless adapted somehow.

Thx Chris
I don't have an iPhone so I don't know what an XR is. Is it a 6 series? If so, look for a Hoodman.

I don't have an iPhone so I don't know what an XR is. Is it a 6 series? If so, look for a Hoodman.
Thanks for your reply. Couldn’t find anything by Hoodman for iPhone XR. They seem a bit pricy to me. Don’t want to pay close to or over $100CAN for a hood and I want it to be quick to set up.

Here’s a link to the iPhone I have.
iPhone XR

Chris

Thanks for your reply. Couldn’t find anything by Hoodman for iPhone XR. They seem a bit pricy to me. Don’t want to pay close to or over $100CAN for a hood and I want it to be quick to set up.

Here’s a link to the iPhone I have.
iPhone XR

Chris
Try this link to Mike Singer's www.phantomhelp.com. He has an extensive list of accessories, including sun shades.

Thx Chris
I have an XR and use the DJI shade without taking the phone out of the case

Thanks for your reply. The standard one looks like it would work with my P3S but not with my Spark. Hoping to buy one that works with both controllers.

Chris

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl