Scotland Stays with UK

Reaction score
So the votes are in and Scotland will stay part of the UK.
Well, that is good for the US. Because if they had left it would make another country that our stupid government would have to pour money into the US doesn't have. Almost all the US foreign aid ends up building the leaders of those countries bigger lavish homes. It never gets to the people.

but not too great if you wanted Devolution. Most people didn't so the majority win. Better together? time will tell. PS this is not anti English just incase I get flung off the forum after a few posts.

I would have liked to have seen it happen but had a feeling it wouldn't. I'd like to see it happen in my lifetime.

I don't get the need for independence, especially when the union has worked for the last 307 years. The need is for less borders not more in the modern world, and personally I want Scotlands help in making the UK a better place for everyone on these islands and not buggering off and going it alone. We have far more in common with each other than we have differences, except maybe accents and traditional dress :D So, I'm pleased the majority voted to stay with the union, but now I hope the useless twats who run Westminster do not renege on their promises to give the Scots much more power to govern their part of the UK, and in turn allow the rest of us in this union to have far greater regional powers in keeping with the needs of each region. Most importantly, get rid of this divisive tory led coalition who have only ever been interested in lining their own pockets, and get a government that we all want that looks after the people first and foremost. (Well, I can dream, can't I?) :?: I'm British first and English second.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94