Saw a 3dr solo today flying today

Reaction score
Title says it all.....saw it and still hate how it looks compared to the phantom series....still no gimbal released yet......worst rollout ever ;)
I do like the bright flashing forward facing leds (white) on it pretty bright and i like the fact the bird is colored black....way easier to see and as soon as I can get a replacement shell I'll be painting mine black.

20150612_1234032.jpg

This would be a "trollish" post over there.....I put it here because....well it's direct competition to the P3....and this would not be the first thread with 3dr solo in title if that's the reason for directing me there.
Regarding the color attracting more heat, idk.....your presumably flying through the air and also being pounded by prop wash....I don't think the temps would be much different

Reactions: hot dog
I would suggest waiting a month or so and see if you still have the same feeling after all the reviews come out. I don't think you will have much of a problem selling your P3 -- they are in high demand-- even with the less that satisfactory DJI production and warranty problems.;)

white is nice because you always get less heat (inside the craft there isnt any air flow mind you - it makes a big diff) Aaaand because you see it more easily in the sky.

then again i painted my p3 in black for the cool looks - but knowing its a bad idea technically ;-)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers