Samsung galaxy tab 2

Reaction score
Hi guys will a 2012 Samsung Galaxy tab 2 be ok for a p3 advanced? Am I better using my iPhone 6?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I think your phone will be a better choice. My Tab 3's were a no go with no video. Found a Refurbished Tab Pro 8.4 with a far better processor and that works very well, $135. A Apple mini 2 can be found refurbished for $150
Theres a good list of tablets that have been found to work at phantomhelp.com

Reactions: meissner58
Some android phones and tablets have a update to marshmallow from lollypop if you have this update you have change usb charge settings

I have a Tab 2 7.0 and it didn't work. Just upgraded to the Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 and couldn't be happier

I have a Tab 2 7.0 and it didn't work. Just upgraded to the Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 and couldn't be happier
I also have a galaxy tab S2 9.7 ..for some reason when I fly with it the video is blotchy and grainy. I don't understand why and have spent countless hours doing research on the problem . I'm now back to my iPad mini 2 till I figure out what I can do the Tab 2..disappointed because I loved the bigger screen and it being data activated with Verizon

I think your phone will be a better choice. My Tab 3's were a no go with no video. Found a Refurbished Tab Pro 8.4 with a far better processor and that works very well, $135. A Apple mini 2 can be found refurbished for $150
Theres a good list of tablets that have been found to work at phantomhelp.com

The Tab Pro is not a solid choice. Too fuzzy/grainy (I use the Tab Pro but I'll be upgrading shortly after seeing the difference).

Tab S is a good choice..

Here's a comparison between the Tab Pro & Tab S on both platforms (P3A & P3P)
The Tab S has a far sharper image while flying. This does make a difference when you're trying to capture a shot and focus in on objects on the screen in sun light!

1a3fe838-310e-44f5-a68d-11608c23866f_zpssjttbes7.jpg

Tablet%20table%20zoom_zpsegqpkquo.jpg

I may have to scrounge my sons iPad mini but that won't be easy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I also have a galaxy tab S2 9.7 ..for some reason when I fly with it the video is blotchy and grainy. I don't understand why and have spent countless hours doing research on the problem . I'm now back to my iPad mini 2 till I figure out what I can do the Tab 2..disappointed because I loved the bigger screen and it being data activated with Verizon
I'll have to check tomorrow and see. Mine seems pretty decent from what I remember today

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik