Samsung Galaxy 3 Lite

Reaction score
I'm after some help. I have purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite and want to use it with my Phantom 4 but when I plug it into my drone I get the `No signal`.If I use my iPhone it connects and I can fly with it no worries but the I wanted a device with a bigger screen. Can anyone help ? I'm new to this forum and also to flying the Phantom 4.

According to the DJI website your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite is not in the recommended list of devices.

I'm after some help. I have purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite and want to use it with my Phantom 4 but when I plug it into my drone I get the `No signal`.If I use my iPhone it connects and I can fly with it no worries but the I wanted a device with a bigger screen. Can anyone help ? I'm new to this forum and also to flying the Phantom 4.[/QUOTE

If you don’t enable USB debugging and also change the connection mode, the DJI Go app may not recognize your Android device.

According to the DJI website your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite is not in the recommended list of devices.
Thanks, but I have also read where pilots are using the Samsung galaxy Tab 3 Lite with their drones and they are great.

Found this on another site. Hope it works for you.

Go into Settings->About Phone or Settings->About Phone->Software info and tap on the “Build number” 5 times until it says, “You have enabled developer options”.

Next, tap the back button and you should have a new menu option called, “Developer option”. Tap on that and enable “USB Debugging”.

Next, plug a USB cable from your Phantom 4 controller to your Android device then open up DJI GO app. It should work but if it doesn’t, swipe down and change USB connection settings to “MTP” and that should do the trick.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl