redacted

Re: DJI Phantom GoodLuckBuy Gimbal Setup Installation Tutori

Ive had my goodluckbuy gimbal working.Put new p2 props on and took off,was about 3 ft up and phantom turned upside down and gimbal came halfway off{dont know which happened first.
Now gimbal powers up for a second then quits and red light just blinks,any suggestions?

Plug it into a PC and try calibrating both the accelerometer and gyro. Might help...

You'll probably have to do some searching, but find a version of SimpleBGC that will work for you (v2.2b2 works for me). Connect the gimbal to the PC using the micro USB cable that came with the Phantom and run the two calibrations on the opening tab/page of SimpleBGC. Hopefully this helps!

Quick question:

When I have the tilt cable hooked up, it no longer stays level absolutely, but instead maintains the tilt angle relative to the quads orientation.

So if the cable is unplugged, the camera will always stay level no matter what.

If it's plugged in and I tilt it, if the quad tilts down the camera will also tilt down to maintain the angle. If the quad tilts up, the camera tilts up.

What I'd LIKE it to do is always maintain the tilt angle absolutely--sort of like offsetting where it thinks "level" is. Is there a setting, either in NAZA or in SimpleBGC to correct for this? I've looked and found nothing.

AndyJarosz said:
Quick question:

When I have the tilt cable hooked up, it no longer stays level absolutely, but instead maintains the tilt angle relative to the quads orientation.

If it's plugged in and I tilt it, if the quad tilts down the camera will also tilt down to maintain the angle. If the quad tilts up, the camera tilts up.

What I'd LIKE it to do is always maintain the tilt angle absolutely--sort of like offsetting where it thinks "level" is. Is there a setting, either in NAZA or in SimpleBGC to correct for this? I've looked and found nothing.

mine did that when I first hooked it up,after I calibrated the pitch control it worked like it was supposed to.Go to first page of this thread and go to the 9:50 mark of the video and it shows you how to do it in the nazam asst

AndyJarosz said:
Quick question:

Turn the naza auto gains to 0 in the gimbal page of the naza configuration assistant.

Here is the conntections and setting of mine.
Phantom 1.1.1, AlexMos Plate. Pitch control is not working!!! Can you help me someone???

Attachments

• Gimbal_small.jpg
    Gimbal_small.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 412
  • NAZA_scrn.jpg
    NAZA_scrn.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 306
  • Naza_small.jpg
    Naza_small.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 355

Attachments

• Plate.jpg
    Plate.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 320
  • Plate2.jpg
    Plate2.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 459
  • BGC2.jpg
    BGC2.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 427

I am in the process of setting up the goodluck buy gimble on my phantom 2 vision. below is a photo of the board.
I have the + & - cableto conect to the board.
I have two remaining wires to conect to the board and the nazm controler in the quad.

Where do i connect the wires? on the board and quad?

board.jpg

Cheers

Neil

IN installing this i have totaly removed the bottom mount. This has been done by the use of moulding a small flat with areldite on the bottom of the camera for the small leveling board to mount. Also a small flat areldite cast flat on the side of the camera. The 2 small drill holes to mount the camera with screws directly to the motor. This means the motor is much better ballanced and les mass to rotate. But have not tried it yet?
mount.jpg

Neil

Neil, any progress on yours - I've been having one issue after the other with this gimbal .
Have you set up pitch control on the transmitter?

htownphantom said:
jasperthayer said:

Whats the deal here? Why does all of this users post say redacted?

Lol he has fallen out with phantom pilots and taken back all of his advice ahahaha

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj