Recording video and photo on the tablet

Reaction score
Hi !

When I use the video recording button of the remote control of my Phantom 3 Pro, the video is recorded on the memory card of the bird and in my Samsung Tab E tablet. But when I use the shutter button to take a photo, the photo is recorded in the bird but not in the tablet.

Is there a way to choose to record or not to record the video or the photo in the tablet?

Thank you very much for your suggestion.

Hi !
When I use the video recording button of the remote control of my Phantom 3 Pro, the video is recorded on the memory card of the bird and in my Samsung Tab E tablet. But when I use the shutter button to take a photo, the photo is recorded in the bird but not in the tablet.
Is there a way to choose to record or not to record the video or the photo in the tablet?
There is no option.
Your photos should all be recorded to the SD card.
Are you perhaps, trying to take stills while recording video?

There is no option.
Your photos should all be recorded to the SD card.
Are you perhaps, trying to take stills while recording video?
Think that you misread the OP's text. everything is getting recorded ok on the SD card on the bird, but only video is being cached on the tablet. looking at the manuals, i can only find reference to video caching and turning that on or off on the settings page, nothing about photos, not sure that you can turn that off.

This is normal behavior. Videos (at lower resolution) are cached on the tablet/phone, photos are not. Video caching to the device (phone or tablet) can be disabled in the settings. There is no option to cache photos on your device. They are only saved to the card.

This is normal behavior. Videos (at lower resolution) are cached on the tablet/phone, photos are not. Video caching to the device (phone or tablet) can be disabled in the settings. There is no option to cache photos on your device. They are only saved to the card.

Thank you for your comment. Can you tell me how I can disable the caching of the video on my tablet.

Thank you for your comment. Can you tell me how I can disable the caching of the video on my tablet.
Go to "General Settings" in the DJI Go app. This can be accessed by clicking on the dots in the upper right corner. Scroll down to "Cache during video shooting". Toggle that on or off.

Not normal. My Acer tablet caches photos as well as video.

Sent from my B1-810 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub