Raleigh, NC - Bond Park in Cary Saturday, 1/2/2016

tcg

Reaction score
I plan to be at Bond Park in Cary, NC around noon on Saturday, 1/2/2016

Was there last week, we had the only phantoms there but there was another quad and a RC - Winged aircraft. Plenty of room for all of us!

Hope to see you there!

tcg
Phantom 3 Pro with Trackimo - Nvidia Shield
Phantom 2 Vision with Moverio BT-200 glasses

Great time today at Bond Park - met up with another Phantom owner. Will probably go back soon, will post here again!

Hello, I'm in Clayton ,NC........been flying awhile but new to the blog. Got a new phantom 3 Pro for christmas, trying to get used to it. It's a lot easier to fly than a Syma.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Located in Apex. Just sold my standard and my advanced arrives tomorrow. Been flying at the apex nature park. Interested in finding more cool places to fly.

Going to try to be at Bond Park (Cary) at 11:30 this saturday (Jan 16) if anyone is interested!

Fun flying today. Video is edited and rendering right now at 2K. I'll upload as soon as I can.

I'm in Charlotte, was looking for some meet-ups. Not a lot of activity though for the area. :(

NC is a beautiful state but from the air the only beauty worth capturing from a quad is the mountains or the coast. Im in Raleigh so both are a little bit of a trek. Where do you typically fly?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20