Poll : How many could not fly this weekend due to login issues?

How many could not fly this weekend due to Login issues?

• I could fly fine

• I could not fly

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
I am starting this poll out of curiosity.. How many people had issues flying this weekend>>

My p4p said no internet connection/Login.. So I turned off the Bird the RC and rebooted the DJI go 4 app.. haven't had a problem since.

Reactions: SteveNPhx
I had to update the app (I was using an earlier version but after that it flew fine

I was down all week. Weak signal/aircraft disconnected. We have annual 4th parade where we have a cabin. No aerial photography. Thanks DJI!!

Had a buddy in Ireland who had done all the latest updates. And he was grounded for hours until he updated the Go 4 App. Then it was all good from there he said. That would have sucked so bad if he couldn't have flown!

Planted here on the edge of probably the largest Authorization Zone in the U.S. (Florida panhandle ) All updates applied. Have Wifi. Got "Cannot Takeoff" message -no fly zone. Applied for authorizations and received them showing on my DJI account. Authorizations do not sync to DJI GO4 app. Much weeping and gnashing of teeth.
STILL CANNOT FLY!

Thanks DJI.

Planted here on the edge of probably the largest Authorization Zone in the U.S. (Florida panhandle ) All updates applied. Have Wifi. Got "Cannot Takeoff" message -no fly zone. Applied for authorizations and received them showing on my DJI account. Authorizations do not sync to DJI GO4 app. Much weeping and gnashing of teeth.
STILL CANNOT FLY!

Thanks DJI.

And you wont be able too either! Welcome to DJI...its not YOUR drone its OURS and we will do with it what we **** well please!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj