Phantom Pro pack from aerial media pros

Reaction score
I just received my phantom 2 pro pack from aerial media pros. It includes the H3-3D, Futaba 14sg, IOSD, diversity monitor.

It looks like a nice build. But...there isn't anything even resembling a "quick-start guide".

Like, what are all the functions of the switches and levers on the Futaba....there are quite few more than my old P2V.

And some that are marked somewhat cryptically. I know there is gimbal control for tilt at least...and a "slow tilt" I think.

Also no instructions on the monitor functions, just a 168 page book on the Futaba.

Any suggestions on first steps? I am relatively new to this technology, and am a little intimidated by this new setup.

Also feel that for over $3000, some kind of QS Guide would have been included.

For $3k, they should have someone there rubbing your shoulders and showing you everything personally. And she should be blonde!

That is a lot of hardware to swallow in one bite. I am taking it pretty slow just with the P2, no gimbal or camera until I have the flying down with the stock controller. I have the 14SG that I will add later, just trying to decipher that 168 page manual. Last I will add an FPV setup if the P2 hasn't already flown away. Although there is a quick start guide for the stock P2 with your hardware a quick start will be a quick crash.
By the way there is a nice friendly blonde at Media Pros. Got to chat with her until one of the techies came out and then didn't seem to have the time to answer my questions.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20