Phantom IV Pro V2.0 Video

Reaction score
I had my IV Pro V2.0 out yesterday for the first time at a location other than my back yard. I had the drone operating for about 25 minutes, recording video for the duration of the flight.

When I got home and set up to transfer it to my laptop, I saw that there were four segments, approximately 5 minutes each.

So my question - Is this ~5.37 minute length a default value assigned by the system? Or is it something that I can adjust? Then, if I can adjust it, where do I go to change that value?

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Regards,

Al

Did the files happen to be around 4GB each?

Phantoms splits video files at ~4GB. There are no workarounds regardless of formatting as either FAT32 or exFAT. The Phantom will still split video files at ~4GB even though the exFat format itself allows larger files.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe
Did the files happen to be around 4GB each?

Phantoms splits video files at ~4GB. There are no workarounds regardless of formatting as either FAT32 or exFAT. The Phantom will still split video files at ~4GB even though the exFat format itself allows larger files.
Yes, each file is about 3.81 GB. It is not a problem, in fact, it makes editing easier with shorter segments. Was just wondering.

Thank you for getting back to me. I appreciate it.

Oso has hit the mail on the head. The FAT 32 format can only support a maximum single file size of around 4GB, be it video or any kind of file

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj