Phantom Battery issue

Reaction score
I used my brand battery for 3 charges over 2 weeks. All the wires have been correctly installed/plugged in - and have never ever been installed incorrectly, including the 3S balance wire. I have 2 chargers BC20-4 and both do same thing.

What I am seeing is this:

It reads 7.3V on my volt meter

Charge Status LED is flashing on/off RED.
Cell 1 LED is flashing on/off.
Cell 2 LED is off.
Cell 3 LED is off.

I have tried connecting to to my other battery for less then 2 minutes.
Any suggestions?

I used my brand battery for 3 charges over 2 weeks. All the wires have been correctly installed/plugged in - and have never ever been installed incorrectly, including the 3S balance wire. I have 2 chargers BC20-4 and both do same thing.

What I am seeing is this:

It reads 7.3V on my volt meter

Charge Status LED is flashing on/off RED.
Cell 1 LED is flashing on/off.
Cell 2 LED is off.
Cell 3 LED is off.

I have tried connecting to to my other battery for less then 2 minutes.
Any suggestions?

Welcome to the party Fourwinns :D

What voltmeter are you using? Where are you measuring the voltage?

Did you drain the batteries too much?
LiPo batteries don't like to be drained below 11.1 volts.

http://www.wynotweb.com/LiPo_Charging.html

I think that battery ran till the props stopped & light out. I have a Fluke meter. Voltage reading is from the Red & Grey line

I think that battery ran till the props stopped & light out. I have a Fluke meter. Voltage reading is from the Red & Grey line

Hey, I've done that. Now you have a battery that is no good... :(

When the LED on the bird flashes red it's telling you to land and stop draining the battery. Have you been connected to the NAZA assistant yet? You will see the settings for voltage there. They should be set pretty good by default. Changing them can reduce battery life or flight time depending whether you lower or raise them respectively.

Got another battery?
Good info in the link I sent you.

The only way I know of to drain the battery too low is to keep it running after it lands. You might want to visit the "Bad Phantom" page too. ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj