Phantom 4pro withCrystal sky for sale with existing warranty bought in June 2018

Reaction score
I have the obsidian phantom 4 pro purchased June 2018 with warranty With 4 Batterys all still at 100 percent. 3 dock battery charger with 5.5 inch Crystal sky bought July 2018 with mounting hardware for Crystalsky along with mounting bracket if u just want to use Crystalsky and still keep original rc mount on to swap from Crystalsky to a phone or tablet. Original box and grey case plus the battery hub for Crystalsky battery. Front led night flying spot lights if you night fly. About 10 hours flight time 4 xtra props that came with it. Never crashed never ramped at high speed. Perfect condition. Everything for 1,500 without Crystalsky then I’ll go lower. Open to options. I’m selling because I was gonna try Real Estate but after starting thecourse for commercial license part 107 its just to much studying and got into something I don’t think I can do. I am open to offers dropping batteries off the list to sell separately on Ebay and monitor. I’ll sell drone and original package with the warranty still in tact for 1,000. Interested email @ [email protected] pictures can be taken and sent to anyone interested

Last edited:
I have the obsidian phantom 4 pro purchased June 2018 with warranty With 4 Batterys all still at 100 percent. 3 dock battery charger with 5.5 inch Crystal sky bought July 2018 with mounting hardware for Crystalsky along with mounting bracket if u just want to use Crystalsky and still keep original rc mount on to swap from Crystalsky to a phone or tablet. Original box and grey case plus the battery hub for Crystalsky battery. Front led night flying spot lights if you night fly. About 10 hours flight time 4 xtra props that came with it. Never crashed never ramped at high speed. Perfect condition. Everything for 1,500 without Crystalsky then I’ll go lower. Open to options. I’m selling because I was gonna try Real Estate but after starting thecourse for commercial license part 107 its just to much studying and got into something I don’t think I can do. I am open to offers dropping batteries off the list to sell separately on Ebay and monitor. I’ll sell drone and original package with the warranty still in tact for 1,000. Interested email @ Khall8245outlook.com
I’ll send pics to anyone interested in buying pictures available to anyone interested

IMG_1536130877.849656.jpg
IMG_1536130900.047903.jpg
IMG_1536130928.442014.jpg
IMG_1536130947.769465.jpg
IMG_1536130969.726571.jpg

To anyone interested the sell is pending as of 9/5/2018. Please hold email interest to give another buyer and I the chance to work out possible sell of the p4p Thank you!

Hi—
I have a mint condition Apple iMac 27” retina, 8 gig ram, upgradable to 64 gig, 1 TB Fusion drive, AppleCare to 5/22/19, usb super drive, wired and wireless keyboards, wireless Magic Mouse, wireless trackpad and a 500 gig time machine. Will swap all effen-steffen for your drone offering here. [email protected]

This a great bundle of almost brand new equipment and the guy is a really nice guy to speak with. However after 2 days of trying to understand if he wanted to do a deal via PayPal or not all I got was confused as he stated that PP was going to keep his money for 30 days and it seemed like to him that I was trying to take advantage of him by using PayPal. I have backed out totally, next in line give it a try.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl