Phantom 4 Skin - Neon Orange & NOT Autel - WrapGrade excellent detail & fit

Reaction score
If you've played with decals or partial skins for the Phantom.
You might have noticed, Wrap Grade has a Phantom kit.
I've skinned all the Wrap Guard kits available: MP, MA, M2P, MED, Spark & Tello... and several Decal Girl including the Inspire 1. The Phantom kit is equal in precision & detail... many colors. I kept to my normal, Neon Orange. The Photos don't do the color justice... it's brighter and more uniform in color.

The recently released Wrap Grade Phantom Skin Kit requires the utmost patience. All the tapered curves and belly curves require several re-lifts and gentle adjustments to get the skin in the exact position and applying careful upward pressure movements to complete the application of each piece. I thought it might be a challenge due to Phantom's shape, tapers and curves; it won't disappoint ya!

Like all Wrap Grade, it lifts & reapplies like a dream and the pieces are very accurate.
If new to skins, particularly Wrap Guard, I wouldn't have the Phantom be the first project.
If I was to apply a scale of difficulty or challenge; the Phantom would be at the top!

WRAPGRADE

Phantom4 Skin.jpg
Phantom4 Skinset.jpg

You did a fantastic job, I would like to see this with a Phantom Wet Suit on over it < i think it would look amazing based on how it looks on the Obsidian and
Also provide you with some more protection . We offer a discount for the Wet Suits for the Phantom 4 members of the Forum. Think Black would set this off.

Email me at [email protected]
IMG-5281-5d0b6e8a64ad3-2000x1500.jpgIMG-3420-5c1f1f863e0cd-2000x1500-5c32934bb224e.jpgimage3.jpg

Nah... too Fat like a Phontom.?
I have looked at those... strong mixed reviews!
Looks like a great idea though!
Waiting ‘still’ for my waterproof Gannet Pro fishing drone. Virus delay but trying to be patient. Hope to review it “ Other drones” . Hopefully an improvement over the Splash, designed by and built for fishermen. Someday
1FF9E2D0-0884-47BA-91C1-19048671F1B7.jpeg
Built to carry heavy loads up to 2 kilos +

Last edited:
Waiting ‘still’ for my waterproof Gannet Pro fishing drone. Virus delay but trying to be patient. Hope to review it “ Other drones” . Hopefully an improvement over the Splash, designed by and built for fishermen. Someday
View attachment 118503
Built to carry heavy loads up to 2 kilos +
When you receive and have time to examine... post a shout back!

Reactions: Capt KO

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl