Phantom 4 Pro with Multiple accessaries

Reaction score
For Sale: DJI Phantom 4 Pro with multiple accessaries. Drones only 10 months old. The P4P has the 1 in CMOS sensor and shoots 4K Video at 60fps and still photos at 20 mega pixel.

The Phantom 4 Pro still sells new for 1499 and I am including 2 extra batteries new at 140.00 each, 1 set of Polar Pro ND filters selling new at 99.00, 1 LowePro Drone backpack (Airplane carryon Compliant) new at 149.00, 3 extra (sets of 4) of rotor blades $60.00, 1 set of range extenders and 1 battery/remote charger.

Those of you in this hobby know this is a great drone with top notch camera capabilities and distance range of over 4 miles, battery life of approximately 20-30 minutes and speeds of 45-50 mph.

The drone is in EXCELLENT Condition and with absolutely no crashes or hard landings. I am looking for something more compact due to amount of traveling I will be doing in next year.

Here is one of my favorite videos shot with this drone in Hawaii

thumbnail-2.jpegthumbnail-3.jpeg

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpeg
    thumbnail.jpeg
    95.8 KB · Views: 356
So, how much are you asking?
Sorry, I forgot to add the price. I'd like to get 1200 or B/O The hours are low. This was a brand new replacement from DJI since my original one had so many electronic issues. I got this one in May and hasn't had one issue including with every update.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl