Phantom 4 Pro props(DJI brand)

Reaction score
I have quite a few of these if someone needs some 33.00 per set(4) shipped. Low noise available for the V2 also.

Last edited:
Plenty of aftermarket out there, but not in the pile I have.
You are correct in your line of thinking that some folks may not know how to make that determination. Thanks!

Plenty of aftermarket out there, but not in the pile I have.
You are correct in your line of thinking that some folks may not know how to make that determination. Thanks!
The props are so similar that it's impossible to tell from just a photo of the props which are OEM and which are aftermarket. The dead giveaway is the packaging. So share photos of the props still in their packages. This will absolutely let us know if they are OEM or aftermarket. The former are worth your asking price. You couldn't give me the latter.

D

My acquisition of this pile has been over the last several years from various gray foam boxes taking up space in a closet in the garage. DJI didn’t box these up in the gray foam case when sold. They did provide a very well made fabric sleeve which I have several of and will not be sold with prop sets.
I would be happy to send you a set free of charge so you can verify authenticity and pay when convinced. If they are fakes, throw them out on the grass for the raccoons to sharpen their teeth on.

Reactions: Harleydude
My acquisition of this pile has been over the last several years from various gray foam boxes taking up space in a closet in the garage. DJI didn’t box these up in the gray foam case when sold. They did provide a very well made fabric sleeve which I have several of and will not be sold with prop sets.
I would be happy to send you a set free of charge so you can verify authenticity and pay when convinced. If they are fakes, throw them out on the grass for the raccoons to sharpen their teeth on.
I'm actually pretty good on props. The fact that I haven't crashed in years keeps inventory up....<;^) I was more thinking about others who may be interested in your props. It's been my profound experience that there is a stark difference between the OEM props and aftermarkets.

D

Crash! What’s that?
I’m fortunately not a member of that team. I don’t treat them like toys and don’t need that picture that puts the camera at risk. Plenty of that crowd around as discussed in all the forums. I chuckle when reading anything regarding props that don’t have a DJI logo. Masterairscrewed comes to mind.
Keep me in mind if you catch a twig, the pile is not going anywhere fast.

Reactions: Harleydude
Crash! What’s that?
I hear ya. It's been quite a while since a crashed a drone. I DID have a harder-than-usual landing 2 days ago, but that's because most of my landings are feather soft. So, in comparison, yesterday's landing was not "feather soft." That's what I get for landing in ATTI mode in high winds.

I’m fortunately not a member of that team. I don’t treat them like toys and don’t need that picture that puts the camera at risk.
Yep...I pretty much do mapping and traffic analysis. What I would consider VERY low risk flying.

Plenty of that crowd around as discussed in all the forums. I chuckle when reading anything regarding props that don’t have a DJI logo. Masterairscrewed comes to mind.
Yep. I know all too well.

Keep me in mind if you catch a twig, the pile is not going anywhere fast.
Hehe...will do!

D

Reactions: Starz

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl