Phantom 4 High Capacity Battery

Reaction score
Hello,
Are the high capacity batteries worth the difference in price. Do they really improve the flight time?
Thank you,
Terry

Depends on what you mean by, "difference in price".

DJI is having a sale on the standard batteries right now for $111ea. At that price, no, IMO it's not worth spending almost 50% more $$ to get 10% more juice.

Great! Where do I find a P4 battery on sale?

You defiantly better off buying the standard batteries as you will get more for your buck

This is how I see it if you can still get a standard battery at $111. High capacity $169, $58 more dollars than the standard gets you about 2 extra minutes air time. 2 standard batteries = $222 , $53 dollars more than one high capacity will give you 20 minutes more air time. Better value for your hard earned dollar IMO.

The $111 sale for the battery at the DJI store has expired. If you order on Amazon, stay away from 6AVE...I ordered one and it didn't take a charge and didn't appear to be OEM.

Reactions: slbynum
The $111 sale for the battery at the DJI store has expired. If you order on Amazon, stay away from 6AVE...I ordered one and it didn't take a charge and didn't appear to be OEM.
Bummer for everyone else. I picked up two direct from DJI, the arrived two days ago, charged right up.

I had earlier ordered two via Amazon from Beach Camera, both bad and would not charge (the now well-known problem). Sent them back.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers