Phantom 4 Batteries

Reaction score
I have had my P4 and the same 2 batteries for 4 years. It performs perfectly. But I have noticed that the 2 batteries look different when viewing through the side slots. One I can completely through and the other has some partial obstructions. Is something wrong with one of my batteries?

I have had my P4 and the same 2 batteries for 4 years. It performs perfectly. But I have noticed that the 2 batteries look different when viewing through the side slots. One I can completely through and the other has some partial obstructions. Is something wrong with one of my batteries?
Its hard to say without seeing a picture but the older they get the more chance they could swell abit. It could be swelling your noticing. That battery could be getting close to the end of its life.

Helo Mate.
When the vents begin to clog, they are symptoms that the battery is possibly starting to inflate, so you need more inspections and analysis of the voltages of the behavior of the cells in flight. AIRDATA (free version) can help you a lot for the analysis of the batteries and the general behavior of the drone in flight. good luck. Regards.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers