Phantom 4 Advanced+ 5.5" - Lowest price on the entire net

Reaction score
I have a stock factory kit - very lightly used, Foam case and box are available, as are the extra props - the battery charger and a single battery.
This was a demo;review model...never crashed, never abused. I have plenty of same video from it.

5.5" CrystalSky make this superior to ANY craft i the price range.

Due to being used and not being bought recently, it is sold as-is - but as a drone blogger, a 100% ebay satisfaction guy and even trading rating on RCG, There is no scam here. In fact, I've sold a Mavic and a regular P4 here on PP earlier with no complaints. This machine works fine - just as it did from the box.

So, stock kits PLUS....
1. Ultimate Scwag - I have a high quality DJI bluetooth speaker given away at the Mavix Pro Launch - you will not find this anywhere!
2. Eachine mobile controlled folding drone in the box - tried it once, put back in box.
3. XK 250 quad - again, used once.
4. More misc access and schwag.

$895 Firm plus #50 shipping
Due to as-is nature of sale, only ACH (bank wire) or cash on pickup will be accepted. I am in New England (Central/W Mass.).
Fall475_o.jpg fall23.jpg 22713252_10210903408681107_1336860056915321167_o.jpg

Any photos of the actual aircraft and what not?
Demo meaning multiple people tried it out or just you?
Roughly how many flights/charges on the battery?
Am i understanding you right that it is a Phantom 4 Advanced stock kit, plus your numbered items 1 through 4, plus a 5.5" CrystalSky monitor and adapter to fit the controller?

Sure, I have it right here and can take photos galore - I should set it up in some nice light though.

Demo in that it was probably flown for less than an hour (if at all) by the retailer (because the OS was not really set up on the CS) and maybe 2 hours by me. I will check the stats in case the battery shows something different....

Yes, price includes ALL those things.
Tell you the truth I really should keep it - but I'll probably waste money on the fancy black pro one.......so this will help me along to save up.

Here are some quickie non-glamor shots of it.
A very short and not processed video (not in the 100 MB) is at vimeo:

00505_4Uw8zfizbLz_1200x900.jpg IMG_8375 (1).JPG IMG_8376 (1).JPG IMG_8376.JPG IMG_8375.JPG

Battery Charged 16 times
Shows 1 hour and 31 minutes of flight time.
Model GL300E R/C
5646 mah battery shown in settings
That's most of it. I have iphone pics of all that stuff.

Oh, these units are stock with the CS - that is, it is already mounted and ready to go. I've never tried to remove it - but this is the way these machines come.

Ahh gotcha, I took it at first as a CS add-on, didn't realize that's the same brand screen used on the factory "+" (plus) models.

I was planning on finding a good deal on a p4 pro this holiday season, but will take some time to consider this one. Really the only big worry/limitation is the advanced doesn't have the second radio signal or frequency.

After rereading your payment options, are you not considering an invoiced or truly paid (not gifted) PayPal transaction as acceptable? Only an old school bank wire transfer or in person cash? That is likely an immediate deal breaker for me...

Are you sure that is the battery that came with the phantom?
I mean 16 Times charged should be somewhere in the range of 5+ hours of fly time ? Not just 1.5 hours.
Anyway, I am not trying to be funny. I just noticed it.

You mentioned a “folding drone”
What kind of drone is this?

After rereading your payment options, are you not considering an invoiced or truly paid (not gifted) PayPal transaction as acceptable? Only an old school bank wire transfer or in person cash? That is likely an immediate deal breaker for me...

You are the boss. I have been online since 1986 and both drones I sold on here were cash. One was picked up cash and one was bank wire cash.

Unfortunately, I have had bad experiences with PP and with Amazon (let along the fees). For example, sold an Osmo used for less than an hour - was perfect - made clear not returnable, but guy claimed I hadn't repacked it properly in the box so he was returning it (truth was, he found a new one close in price)...

So I don't like to play games. I'm here on the net and at 3 physical addresses and have been for decades. If you picked up you'd probably pay cash and this is no different.

Sorry, but a certain percentage of buyers ruin it for everyone IMHO. They think they are buying at Best Buy and treat everything like that.

Everything is described. If someone wants it according to terms, I'm all ears. As stated, I believe it is the lowest priced 1" sensor CS unit on the market. If you have more bucks...no doubt the range on the pro will be longer.

Good luck in any case!

Are you sure that is the battery that came with the phantom?
I mean 16 Times charged should be somewhere in the range of 5+ hours of fly time ? Not just 1.5 hours.
Anyway, I am not trying to be funny. I just noticed it.

You mentioned a “folding drone”
What kind of drone is this?
o
Some people take short flights, especially in reviewing.....
Sometimes people (me) charge the battery and then it rains so I don't go flying.

please read the thread. It is a Phantom 4 Advanced+
One of the "extras" is a toy folding eachine.....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor