Partial Camera View??

Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right forum to show this problem...

It's been about four months since I've fired up my Phantom 3 Standard. For some reason I'm only getting a partial camera image on my tablet which worked fine before. As you can see in the picture, the problem is not from the screen size since the whole app image is present. The problem is the camera view is only showing about a fifth of the image near the top of the screen. Anyone have an idea what could be causing me to lose most of the camera image?
DJI camera issue.jpg

Have you tryed the basics,,,reinstall app and relinking might help

Even try relink if not want to reinstall app,,it does come latest version so if on old and don't want to change just link again under rc settings,,might be enough to regain better signal

Does it change if you select photo / video? Or change the aspect ratio?

If you record a photo/video does the resulting file on the memory card look OK?

Is that an iPad or Android? If Android use a memory scrubber/cleaner just before you launch GO

Gingerbloke, photos and movies look fine and display a full image like you'd expect. So, I don't think it's the camera itself. The tablet I'm using is Android. What is a memory scrubber/cleaner? Is that a standard Android app?

But...it makes me wonder if it isn't some kind of incompatibility with that particular tablet??? I'll try it on a phone and see what happens.

My Huawei M3 has a built-in 'cleaner' but I've used various apps from the Google Play store for other tablets/phones I've owned.

My Moto G4 works with Go4 no problem but the M3 needs to run the cleaner just before I launch Go4 or it will fail to connect. Once the M3 is running Go4 it's perfect and stable.

I was messing around with the problem when I decided to try my old phone which is Android 5.1 and had an installation of the DJI Go app version 3.1.50 and it works perfectly. The problem seems to be with my tablet which is Android 6.0.1 and has version 3.1.46 of the DJI Go app. So, I tried installing the latest version of the DJI Go app 3.1.52 but I keep getting a parsing error. I've got the APK package installer installed, but I don't know enough about Android (I'm a PC guy) to get this to work. This is another one of those things that worked before but not working now. How come the Google Play store doesn't have this version anymore??

thanks...did all that. But I'll keep plugging at till I get it (again).
Did you try relinking by any chance,been reading this over the days and all really I can think is the home screen where you press and hold those 3 black lines top right and see if it gives you a roll back version,,all must be turned on for this,,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20