Package Deal

Reaction score
I bought a pig in a poke. Guy was selling a nice backpack, a set of motors, 6 carbon props, and 2 sets of shock mounts. Now that I have them, I think I can only use the backpack.

The motors are T-Motor MN2214 v3, the props are T-Motor Antigravity 9x3, 4 white and 2 black. They come is neat little felt bags with draw strings. I have. P3A.

Have I just acquired a bunch of junk or can they be used?

DOHH! ?Didn't you enquire what you were getting before buying?
He said they were for the Phantom 3, he had a P3Pro before he sold it. I've seen posts where they say the motors will work in a P3A. The props don't have the spinner permanently attached. They look fantastic buy I would not know how to use them.

One post said to follow the instructions that came with the motors exactly when you swap them out but they were apparently lost. Maybe RC Tiger Motors could help there?

I guess I am just looking for consolation that I did not buy junk.

Well the motors appear to be an "upgrade" for the DJI Phantom and the props are for the motors so I guess if you own a Phantom you can use them but you might want to thoroughly investigate exactly what they do do to the drone. Are they approved by DJI, will the drone arms take the possibly extra torque?

Full description.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20