P4pro decals

Reaction score
Hey all! In the name of “being bored out of my skull during Covid” syndrome, I have been considering putting decals on one of my p4p’s.
I came up with the idea of the p40 flying tigers Warhawk tiger mouth and eyes. Having searched the internet with no luck, I was hoping someone else had done this in the past. Can anyone help me with either locating these, or just tell me they don’t exist? Much appreciated.

Hey all! In the name of “being bored out of my skull during Covid” syndrome, I have been considering putting decals on one of my p4p’s.
I came up with the idea of the p40 flying tigers Warhawk tiger mouth and eyes. Having searched the internet with no luck, I was hoping someone else had done this in the past. Can anyone help me with either locating these, or just tell me they don’t exist? Much appreciated.
Try contacting a sign making company, most of them have the ability to make custom vinyl decals.

Reactions: dronesky
Some of these might do the job

ebay or Etsy. I got my last decals on Etsy.

Reactions: umanbean
ebay or Etsy. I got my last decals on Etsy.
Is that where you got the 'evil eyes' in your avatar? I've searched for those but not found the right ones yet.

Reactions: dronesky
Is that where you got the 'evil eyes' in your avatar? I've searched for those but not found the right ones yet.
[/

Yes, on Etsy there are plenty of people that do custom decals. Even on eBay...and a lot of them advertise their premade stickers but if you give them an idea of what you’re looking for a lot of them are willing to make it. The eyes that you see on my avatar I got from someone on Etsy who made them for motorcycle helmets. I just asked her if she could make them smaller to fit my drone and sure enough she did.

Try decal girl (www.decalgirl.com).... If they don't have it pre-made they do take custom orders. I've used them everytime I've wanted something like this and it's always been top of the line. My son still flies his spark around lookin like R2-D2 lol....

Decalgirl is good if you're looking for whole body wraps. If you're looking for just small stickers/decals to add some personalization that's where other sites are better.

The eyes that you see on my avatar I got from someone on Etsy who made them for motorcycle helmets. I just asked her if she could make them smaller to fit my drone and sure enough she did.
Thanks, I'll sign up at Etsy and look around.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.