P4P INSURANCE

Nope, in NY, State Farm insurance does not cover drones. So maybe farmers insurance or Geico.

Hey, I work at State farm, and i can confirm that SF does write drone insurance policies in New York. feel free to reach out to a local agent, or contact me at 2019613918 and I can help you find an agent. It's a separate, stand-alone policy. I'd give you a ballpark price, but NJ and NY may differ in price. NY definitely does the drone policies, though.

Nope, in NY, State Farm insurance does not cover drones. So maybe farmers insurance or Geico.

In NY, State Farm covers drones under their Personal Articles Policy for $60 a year. As for coverage, it literally covers everything that could possibly happen to it. There isn't a deductible and equally better no depreciation. Small price to pay for an added peace of mind knowing my P4P + all batteries + charging dock + manfrotto bag are covered.

Hey, I work at State farm, and i can confirm that SF does write drone insurance policies in New York. feel free to reach out to a local agent, or contact me at 2019613918 and I can help you find an agent. It's a separate, stand-alone policy. I'd give you a ballpark price, but NJ and NY may differ in price. NY definitely does the drone policies, though.
hello CJ
i live in the hudson valley ny and im looking for drone ins with state farm, could you help me in finding a state farm agent in ny,

i was able to obtain state farm drone insurance in the hudson valley of ny(where i live) , its 60 for the year, no deductable on my drones,anyone in the hudson valley who needs drone ins i have
the agents info. just pm me

Reactions: CJ Feinroth

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31