p4p critical error ?? i hit a door jam ..broke 2 props now beep beeep critical error no fly remote connects .how do i figure out what to replace

Reaction score
i hittt a door jam i wasnt moving with alot of head speed i was actually trying to land . i barley taped the door jam broke 2 props and it hit the ground from maby 4 feet in the air it knocked the battery out and so i replaceld the props and replace the battery i tried to get ready to turn brid back on and it gave me a critical errors and no fly i have video feed and connection but no start up

Welcome to the forum. I feel your pain. It doesn't take much of a crash to render the drone inoperable. My recommendation would be to send it to a repair facility (search the forum) or to DJI for repair. Many on the forum complain about DJI service but they have been fine with me and that's based on multiple crashes. There are lots of DIY folks on the forum and hopefully they can give you more and better advice. Good luck.

If you can connect, do an IMU calibration. Located under main controller settings, advanced settings, sensors. I do indoors on perfectly level table. Follow onscreen instructions. If successful, look for additional warnings or hopefully good to go. Good luck.

My guess would be that one or more of the thin ribbon cables inside the drone got ripped. I have seen this happen a lot in crashes. A ribbon cable set only costs about $30 but you have to open her up. If you are not comfortable take it to a shop where they do this.

If you can connect, do an IMU calibration. Located under main controller settings, advanced settings, sensors. I do indoors on perfectly level table. Follow onscreen instructions. If successful, look for additional warnings or hopefully good to go. Good luck.
yes it will do all test and still has errors and beeping

• Sad
Reactions: Capt KO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers