P4P both compasses disconnected & battery stats unavailable

Reaction score
So a while ago I crashed my P4P. The gimbal roll arm snapped in half, and the gimbal cable also tore. I couldn't find any replacements for those parts specifically, so I bought the entire pro camera and replaced it.

It started up fine, but it had a compass error, and advised me to move the aircraft away from magnetic interference or calibrate the compass. I went into the sensor data section in advanced settings in the dji go 4 app, and saw that Compass 1 and Compass 2 both say "Disconnected."

I also noticed that it said 0% battery, so I went into the battery info, and it said "N/A" for everything.

I checked under all the landing gear caps, and all the compass cables seem to be connected. I also took a quick look at the main board (under the camera when you take it off), and nothing looked out of place.

I'd love any ideas as to what I should do now. There's no doubt my warranty is void now from the crash (nothing wacky happened, I was just doing some stupid stuff). I don't want to try to send it in to DJI or any other place just yet.

Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thedrinklabsus