P4 video playback quality vary, based on systems' version

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Great help being rendered here (I'd found couple before). Thanks to you all

Please, I have a DJI Phantom 4 drone. I noticed that the video recorded only play seamlessly when played on my core i7 PC but the same video will be wobbled while playing on core i3 PC. How can i address this to play in all PCs and give good quality video? Does this have to do with the resolution of the camera and if yes, how can i reduce or adjust it?

Also, Why is the size of my videos so large (10mins video is 4gb)? is there a way around this?

Finally, my videos and pictures will show as if its the evening time or appear cloudy whereas, it was shot in the sun.

Your experience advises are much awaited. Thank you

It sounds as if you're recording everything in 4K.....you need a fairly powerful computer to play this back, as you've discovered. (4K is also the reason your files are large).
If you want to be able to play back on lower powered computers, you could record in 1080P, or possibly 2.7K

It sounds as if you're recording everything in 4K.....you need a fairly powerful computer to play this back, as you've discovered. (4K is also the reason your files are large).
If you want to be able to play back on lower powered computers, you could record in 1080P, or possibly 2.7K

Thank you, but how will I adjust this on my P4 and will it still give me a good quality video?

You adjust in Camera Settings in the GO app.....on older versions of the app, tap on Menu (above the shutter button) and settings are available....on the latest apps, tap on the three lines below the shutter button.
1080P will give good quality....the best way to find out if it's good enough for you is to try it, and see what you think.

You adjust in Camera Settings in the GO app.....on older versions of the app, tap on Menu (above the shutter button) and settings are available....on the latest apps, tap on the three lines below the shutter button.
1080P will give good quality....the best way to find out if it's good enough for you is to try it, and see what you think.

Okay, thank you. I will do just that and try the different resolutions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20