P4 controller antenna

Reaction score
p4 controller right antenna broken. Can I use any WiFi antenna available on Amazon or does it need specific parameters or a WiFi card to be connected in order to transmit the video signal from the drone?

Might be a good time to upgrade your antennas. I have longer ones (aftermarket) on one of mine that work very well. But, they don’t fit in the original case. Several models on Amazon and eBay. Just a thought since you will be inside the remote anyhow.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
p4 controller right antenna broken. Can I use any WiFi antenna available on Amazon or does it need specific parameters or a WiFi card to be connected in order to transmit the video signal from the drone?
Do you mean the antenna on the AC or on the RC?

P4 not use any wifi for the record, its Lightbridge technology, 10x better than wifi
Presume its remote anttenna that broke,yip remote upgrades pretty basic to do since your goin in for surgery ,have search on how remote opens and care needed on the ribbon cables from USB port on back of remote,its good to get in there and see how things go,then you know what's what,,,,;)

Reactions: cneedelman
I’m one of those people that puts things back the way they were.
These are readily available.

Does this inspire antenna function as the DJI P4 antenna I’m replacing (2.4/5ghz)? I’ve opened it to see what I’ll be working with and it seems very straightforward. Might look at aftermarket options to see how they compare. Thanks

Does this inspire antenna function as the DJI P4 antenna I’m replacing (2.4/5ghz)? I’ve opened it to see what I’ll be working with and it seems very straightforward. Might look at aftermarket options to see how they compare. Thanks
Aftermarket in my world doesn’t make any major improvement. The above ad does say it will work for the P4.
What would be your complaint about the stock hardware?

I went with Itelite 2.4 panel, if you want to use larger device like tablets, these stock antennas a bit in the way,,,it wasn't so much to fly into the distance but to have good image and signal as some do get bit glitchy from what I seen over the years,I was the best upgrade I did,,,,and yip some have used inspire remote to improve signal

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic