P3 calibration

Reaction score
Since it uses the DJI Pilot app, I assume all of the calibration will be able to be done in-app like the Inspire? ie, no Phantom Assistant anymore? I don't have an Inspire but I think I read somewhere that's how it's done. That would be a nice perk.

I'm new with one flight under my belt. I had to spin in a circle with it flat and with it tilted down.

Since it uses the DJI Pilot app, I assume all of the calibration will be able to be done in-app like the Inspire? ie, no Phantom Assistant anymore? I don't have an Inspire but I think I read somewhere that's how it's done. That would be a nice perk.
Yup it is all done in the app....having all those parameters to set almost makes a tablet sized screen a necessity (imo). I fly my P2V with a Note 2....don't think i'd like squinting to see all this new info and settings.

Yup it is all done in the app....having all those parameters to set almost makes a tablet sized screen a necessity (imo). I fly my P2V with a Note 2....don't think i'd like squinting to see all this new info and settings.
Yeah, I posted that April 9th :) Thanks for the follow up though ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4