Outback Australia

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I love the Australian outback

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnnyB
Here's one from Central Australia filmed with an Inspire 1 -- one of my favorite drones videos and makes me want to go there real bad.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Brian

I used to live in Batemans Bay... Canberras not really outback though ;) Love the inspire video. Im taking my P4 to the 3 sisters in the blue mountains next week and Bathurst after that. Im really looking forward to that. And then to my parents farm in outback Queensland (near charleville), hoping to get some good videos.

I used to live in Batemans Bay... Canberras not really outback though ;) Love the inspire video. Im taking my P4 to the 3 sisters in the blue mountains next week and Bathurst after that. Im really looking forward to that. And then to my parents farm in outback Queensland (near charleville), hoping to get some good videos.

Yes Blue Mountains are great to fly over, I've done the Jamison Valley 3 Sisters and Mount Panorama at Bathurst

Did you have any issues with Rangers ? That's my biggest concern with the blue mountains around Xmas time.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Stay away from the tourist hotspots and you will be fine. A short hike into somewhere like Pierces pass and you will be lucky to see another person let alone a ranger (and the scenery is awesome).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic