Oregon in Winter

Reaction score
Second trip out with my Phantom 4 Advanced Plus
DJI_0031-Edit-2.jpg
. Really beginning to appreciate the capabilities of this machine.

Very nice picture! It definitely captures that certain primal feeling that anyone who likes winter understands.

Having the capacity to easily capture aerial images causes one to look at their surroundings in a markedly different way. If your surroundings are as nice as yours seem to be, I say keep it up. I would love to see another pic of that location in early May or so during the thaw. I bet that stream gets a runnin'...

Reactions: Camera King
Very nice picture! It definitely captures that certain primal feeling that anyone who likes winter understands.

Having the capacity to easily capture aerial images causes one to look at their surroundings in a markedly different way. If your surroundings are as nice as yours seem to be, I say keep it up. I would love to see another pic of that location in early May or so during the thaw. I bet that stream gets a runnin'...
Thanks for the comment. I did shoot video at this spot last year the in spring and it was beautiful. Flew about a half mile at about 6 ft. above the river...its one of my favorite clips I ever shot.

Reactions: Brockrock

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31