New skin on my P3P, what do you think?

Now that's more like it the union Jack makes all those stars and stripes one's look cheap, British is best!!! Sorry not meant to upset our American friends just personal preference...and good taste!!:D

Now that's more like it the union Jack makes all those stars and stripes one's look cheap, British is best!!! Sorry not meant to upset our American friends just personal preference...and good taste!!:D

I hear a cold war coming...

LoL :p

I hear a cold war coming...

LoL :p
Well we are used to cold things over here mainly cold beers and even colder summers so bring on ur cold war!!lol.

I put a skin and my P2V+ and thoroughly cleaned the case before. Still some edges weren't sticking and there was a bubble or 2. I pierced the bubbles with a pin and used a blow dryer to gently heat any loose edges or bubbles. Its on solid now & looks great.

They all look great to me. I'd like to order one for my P3, but I have no idea how one would skin one up.
Do you start in the middle and work outward?

Here's mine! Thought it was an appropriate theme:)
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1442475906.400105.jpg

Reactions: bobomet
Some guys have pressure cracks, in and around the screw holes on the lower half of the Phantom 3 body.
Placing those zap straps seems to add rigidity and helps prevent arm torque from the strong motors.
Personally I Wouldn't do this. But I am one of the fortunate ones that hasn't had any of those battle wounds.

Hopefully never will.

RedHotPoker

Sweet!

$_57.JPG
Reading this post i have decided to get a skin of my own the good old union jack, flying high on these shores in the near future!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4