New P3A owner and first flight photo issues

Reaction score
Sorry but I have looked and looked and cannot figure out how to transfer my first flight photos from my Phantom 3 Advanced to my iPhone 6 and I am running the DJI Pilot app.
Am I missing something?
I feel like a bonehead.

Sorry :(

Sorry but I have looked and looked and cannot figure out how to transfer my first flight photos from my Phantom 3 Advanced to my iPhone 6 and I am running the DJI Pilot app.
Am I missing something?
I feel like a bonehead.

Sorry :(

No need to apologize! These forums are meant for asking questions!

I'm not sure if there is a way to send photos directly from the P3 to an iPhone, but an easy way is to upload the files from the microSD card to a computer, then put them onto the iPhone. Should take 10 minutes max.

I think you have to allow access to photos for the pilot app. I could be wrong. I use an app called shoebox on my computer and my devices and it syncs to all my devices automatically.

While the P3 is powered up you can download the photos directly to the phone, you can even do it while flying if you are brave :)

On the flight screen press the play icon under the shutter button, which takes you to the gallery. In the gallery you can select photos and tell them to download. I usually do it right after landing if I want to review the photos immediately rather than wait to transfer the card to the computer.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4