New Man n the skies

Reaction score
Hi My names Captain and i am new to the drone world i have 3 drones 2 CX-20's....and my pride and joy "Phantom1".
Iam posting this for two things one is to let the community know who iam and th e second is to ask for help
is there a shop in vancouver bc that can aid me in getting my drone up and flying.
It appears to be a Phantom 1 that has never seen air.
I found this Drone sitting in a room as an unwanted gift that has had its wings clipped and has yet to fly.
I do not seem to be able to upload the instructions for this Drone to fly from DJI. I have managed to get it to my PC but cannot get it to my Drone
Could it be the cable iam using to transfer info?
Is it possible the file is corrupt? I just do not have a clue and any direction an individual could send my way would be extremely helpful.
Also does anyone know what programming language is used for these instructions. where can i learn about coding for these drones how about custom builders who and where do i find them?
Is there FPV programs available for use with drones? Is it proprietary? Can platforms be crossed from different makers? Like can a long distance controller from Parrot be Used in a DJI Drone?
please contact me at my email or phone number on my profile with the information requested.
thank you Tim Wilson [email protected]

Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy ?

Reactions: Mavikhan
WELCOME ABOARD!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. ?

Hi My names Captain and i am new to the drone world i have 3 drones 2 CX-20's....and my pride and joy "Phantom1".
Iam posting this for two things one is to let the community know who iam and th e second is to ask for help
is there a shop in vancouver bc that can aid me in getting my drone up and flying.
It appears to be a Phantom 1 that has never seen air.
I found this Drone sitting in a room as an unwanted gift that has had its wings clipped and has yet to fly.
I do not seem to be able to upload the instructions for this Drone to fly from DJI. I have managed to get it to my PC but cannot get it to my Drone
Could it be the cable iam using to transfer info?
Is it possible the file is corrupt? I just do not have a clue and any direction an individual could send my way would be extremely helpful.
Also does anyone know what programming language is used for these instructions. where can i learn about coding for these drones how about custom builders who and where do i find them?
Is there FPV programs available for use with drones? Is it proprietary? Can platforms be crossed from different makers? Like can a long distance controller from Parrot be Used in a DJI Drone?
please contact me at my email or phone number on my profile with the information requested.
thank you Tim Wilson [email protected]
Lots of data. Lots of missing data. Post a video that shows what the P1 is doing and not doing. I own 3 that I completely rebuilt, so I'm probably as much an expert on the subject as anybody. But I loathe the cat and mouse song and dance exchange of information and misinformation. Just post a video with your narration to describe the problem.

D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20