NEW CasePro DJI Phantom 3 Carry-On Hardcase

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
CasePro here and we’re happy to be on Phantom Pilots. We design and manufacture custom cases with over 30 years of experience. We’ve talked with lots of drone users and gained valuable feedback. Many are looking for a smaller wheeled cases. We’re excited to share with you our newest case-The CasePro DJI Phantom 3 Carry-On Hardcase, the ONLY wheeled hard case for Phantom 3 that meets carry-on regulations.

http://www.casesbysource.com/product/casepro-dji-phantom-3-drone-carry-on-hard-case-cp-phan3-co

The All-New CasePro DJI Phantom 3 Carry-On Hard Case is the ultimate travel companion for every Phantom user. Specially designed within ATA carry-on size regulations, this case balances the dual requirements of safeguarding your gear while remaining lightweight and portable – especially when navigating through airports and storing in overhead compartments. Our custom-cut foam lid snugly holds your drone in place while ensuring that your propellers won’t be bent or damaged. Your Phantom 3 Quadcopter is a hot commodity. Don’t risk checking it next time you fly. This is every Phantom 3 Drone owner’s ultimate carry-on travel case.

The CasePro DJI Phantom 3 Carry-On Hard Case will fit:

· DJI Phantom 3 (Professional or Advanced). Will accommodate 9.5” props attached
· Phantom Radio Transmitter with range extender
· Spare props up to 9” (will accommodate 4-8)
· 3 Phantom Smart Batteries
· Phantom battery charger
· iPad Mini or 7" tablet
· FPV Monitor (fits Black Pearl 7" FPV monitor)
· Cables
· 4 spare motors
· Manuals
· Removable mini CasePro tool case for tools or other small accessories

Compatible with:
· DJI Phantom 3 (Professional or Advanced) Quadcopter

Specifications:
Exterior Dimensions: 21.89" x 13.96" x 9"

Weight: 18 lbs

Our custom foam is housed in an Injection Molded Military Standard Waterproof SKB Case. SKB is an industry leading manufacturer of military and industrial spec cases. Featuring a pull out handle and recessed wheels. This case is sized to accommodate carry-on airline regulations for traveling in the overhead luggage compartments.

*This case is made in the USA and includes a lifetime warranty. Visit us atwww.caseproproducts.com.

Want to win this case? We are currently running an Instagram Photo Contest that ends this Friday 8/7/15. Follow us @TheCasePro on Instagram for more details.

Feel free to comment or message me with questions, comments or suggestions!

~Alison from CasePro

Last edited:
CasePro, can the props be left on? Some pictures look like they overlap.

Yes propellers can be left on. We designed a custom cut lid to ensure that the propellers won't be bent, unlike designs with convoluted foam.

Last edited:
Thanks had seen that but I need a case that is carry-on compliant as I'm picking up my P3 in the US next week and bringing it to Ozzie.

Thanks had seen that but I need a case that is carry-on compliant as I'm picking up my P3 in the US next week and bringing it to Ozzie.

I have he go professional limited edition backpack. It's Great and fits the phantom along with many extras and it worked fine on my trip out to California as carry on. Fit easily in the overhead bin no problems.

With that said if you need a hard shell carry on this new offering looks nice as well although not as much room for extras or a 10" tablet

Dear CasePro/Alison

What, if any, backpack straps are recommended to use on your impressive CP-Phantom3-CO to make it both ATA Compliant and trail/hiking-friendlier? I will soon be transporting my professional drone on the other side of the country to flying/recording with it in a remote area.

I'd prefer to just have just one case to wrangle. I look forward to your response.

@SpinDr1 Unfortunately, there's no compatible shoulder or backpack straps for this case. We are working on a awesome backpack which we be available early next year!

just got this new backpack from CasePro. Love it. Same price ($149) as the dji backpack but can carry loads more than just the drone.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor