Need a photo of a P3S reciept!!!! insurance

Reaction score
So I took out insurance on my P3S and my Spark with State Farm, but they call me today and said that I need to provide proof of purchase for my P3S, which I bought used off a private party. My insurance agent knows that already and is ok with it, but he needs a receipt to submit. He said for me to "find a way" or make one. SOoooo, can anyone who has one, photograph the receipt and email or text me it???

So I took out insurance on my P3S and my Spark with State Farm, but they call me today and said that I need to provide proof of purchase for my P3S, which I bought used off a private party. My insurance agent knows that already and is ok with it, but he needs a receipt to submit. He said for me to "find a way" or make one. SOoooo, can anyone who has one, photograph the receipt and email or text me it???
Ask your agent if you can write up a receipt for the private sale and if it would be acceptable. If you take an existing store receipt and submit it as your own, that would be considered insurance fraud. You can get receipt templates online. Just make sure that the receipt has the serial numbers for the drones.

Reactions: mapwd1702
Ask your agent if you can write up a receipt for the private sale and if it would be acceptable. If you take an existing store receipt and submit it as your own, that would be considered insurance fraud. You can get receipt templates online. Just make sure that the receipt has the serial numbers for the drones.
never thought of it as fraud. I will write up something and hope it will suffice

never thought of it as fraud. I will write up something and hope it will suffice
It should suffice. The purpose of the receipt is to set an initial value of the item in order to determine the replacement value of that item. If you bought a used PS3 for $400 and the new price was $500, it would be State Farm's position that the insured value was $400. They just need proof that you paid $400. I would also provide a printout of the "buy now" page for the P3S from the DJI web site. That would reinforce your receipt for determining the value of the drone.

Reactions: mapwd1702
I bought mine from dji if you want a copy of receipt I'll send to you. I would just have to find it. Also there's a site called fake receipts .com. You can also just make one up from there. My receipt is a digital copy so I'm sure you can probably just change stuff around in photos hop or something else.

I bought mine from dji if you want a copy of receipt I'll send to you. I would just have to find it. Also there's a site called fake receipts .com. You can also just make one up from there. My receipt is a digital copy so I'm sure you can probably just change stuff around in photos hop or something else.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj