My First actual edit!

Reaction score
So I've uploaded my footage before but never actually edited any of it. Until now!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What do you think?
Colour graded and other stuff.

So I've uploaded my footage before but never actually edited any of it. Until now!

What do you think?
Colour graded and other stuff.
seems like you got your inspiration from Casey Neistat?

seems like you got your inspiration from Casey Neistat?
Yeh he's one of the most inspirational youtubers, and he puts so much effort into all of his videos.

Watched that video about four times

Reactions: Sinisalo
Yeh he's one of the most inspirational youtubers, and he puts so much effort into all of his videos.

Watched that video about four times
What type of computer did you use for your edits? I am struggling with a windows PC, thinking about splurging on a Mac Pro (not Macbook Pro)but I am hoping they will release a new model this year.

What type of computer did you use for your edits? I am struggling with a windows PC, thinking about splurging on a Mac Pro (not Macbook Pro)but I am hoping they will release a new model this year.
Yeh use a Mac. That was only a basic edit that took <15mins, could have been much better. Other than the colour grading, that could have been done on any computer, really not that complex.

Yeh use a Mac. That was only a basic edit that took <15mins, could have been much better. Other than the colour grading, that could have been done on any computer, really not that complex.

Or, spend about half the cost of a Mac on a PC that will easily handle any editing your need to do, invest the rest in a bunch of batteries and other cool stuff for your drone.

Or, spend about half the cost of a Mac on a PC that will easily handle any editing your need to do, invest the rest in a bunch of batteries and other cool stuff for your drone.
Sorry I meant I use a Mac, it's up to you what you want to use but that edit wouldn't really have taken that much processing or graphics power

I can't afford a mac so I'm stuck with a Windows 7 machine. I can't seem to view my .mov video files on my pc. Windows media player won't play and neither will movie maker. Can anyone suggest a good program for Windows that is affordable?

I can't afford a mac so I'm stuck with a Windows 7 machine. I can't seem to view my .mov video files on my pc. Windows media player won't play and neither will movie maker. Can anyone suggest a good program for Windows that is affordable?
change it so your phantom only records in .mp4

I should have said that's what I started out doing, with that not working either. That's why I changed over to .mov

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic