Moving up to Obsidian Falcon edition from Mavic Pro. Any thing to look out for or keep in mind?

Reaction score
Just bought the P4P+ Obsidian Falcon edition. Plenty of extra batteries and memory cards I am good on too, I also got the Fatshark V3 giggles.

I would to know what to look out for, what quirks or bugs this model may have, (opted for latest firmware to be installed before leaving drone-world).

Also side note the Fat shark v3 I would like to use head tracking motion but I know I have to install the module can anyone recommend the best module for all purpose and signal types ? Not looking to race just for creating stock 4K footage etc.

It's a few days away from being delivered and I'm just trying to research everything as I've seen some people's Obsidian dropped dead over the water with what seemed to be no issues at all, of course I'm will purchase State Farm insurance on it too but want to protect my investment.

Cheers everyone and glad to be joining the Phantom Family finally!

Your life would be simpler if you go for DJI Goggles.

Reactions: Picturememiami
Bayfront Photos-1.jpg

I'm primarily a photographer but also do video editing and I'm excited to get more stunning shots like this with the much better upgraded camera!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT