More Croatia, island of Ugljan

OK, who did you pay off so you could fly around like that. I would be afraid to fly around Croatia. Lol
Find me on instagram there are lots of pics...

Attachments

• IMG_5502.PNG
    IMG_5502.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 308
Why? :) you can fly normaly :)
The Croatian laws are very strict! You have to get permits to fly. You have to have a spotter. No flying over people or near a town. You have to pay a lot for the permits. Almost impossible to get. 3 agencies have to clear the permits. You have to have a metal tag on your drone to identify yourself.

Reactions: Goldie
The Croatian laws are very strict! You have to get permits to fly. You have to have a spotter. No flying over people or near a town. You have to pay a lot for the permits. Almost impossible to get. 3 agencies have to clear the permits. You have to have a metal tag on your drone to identify yourself.
Ahahahaha i dont even have a drone We are born in balkan and they cant stop as being a balkans with that much laws

Probably true. They like Americans. Lol
I am not a criminal, i dont do anything that can harm people, i only do good for my country! I want to show people how beutiful it is... and i dont live in croatia anymore because of the bad goverment. I live in russia! :)

I am not a criminal, i dont do anything that can harm people, i only do good for my country! I want to show people how beutiful it is... and i dont live in croatia anymore because of the bad goverment. I live in russia! :)
It is OK. You are a good man. lol To je naša tajna. zauvijek prijatelji. Volim Hrvatsku. Prekrasna zemlja .Zemlja mojih očeva. Da, ali imaju lijepu predsjednicu. Ja sam Ivan Jelčić.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing