no help
still waiting for DJI help wk later

edited 1st multi-shot video 2 mos ago
given me whole new life
now can't figure out what's missing

hopefully something i'm doing wrong
not a breakdown
your ideas ?

I gather you too are missing the "menu" button on the right side that I see in all of the tutorial videos...

I wondered about that as I was attempting set up the camera...my GO screen looks like his...

anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

reinstalled GO
no help

given me whole new life

not a breakdown
your ideas ?

Hi Guys, Do you mean the "Film Sizes~ Formats~ Etc.. Menu"?
If so, just tap the 3x sliders icon below the Red Camera Button to reveal the Settings Menu.
I'm a bit puzzled as to the Advanced Film Settings on the Left hand side,.. the AirCraft icon being available in ATTI mode. I have to select the "F" mode and show P~Opti in the menu fly bar symbol.

Click the icon with the AE & Padlock, this should re-enable Auto Exposure.
(Hope we are talking about the same things)
HTH, Cheers Al.

Nope. I know what he means.

He does have the little three sliders but where the MENU button should be, it's gone.

This threw me for a loop today when I couldn't change the video. Screwed around with it for awhile and decided to change from the iPad, which now had a dead battery, to my LG Android phone to continue the search for the MENU button.

Sure enough, there it was right at the top of the stack like it's supposed to be. Plugged the iPad back in and NO MENU button!

No, I have no idea why this is.

At least I know I wasn't seeing things when I made some camera video changes in the house the other day.

Anybody else see that with their iPad?

AD

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Whew!...thanks...Glad it's not just me not seeing the menu button.

I'm using an iPad mini 2...I'll try my iPhone 6 later and see if that's different. Wouldn't want to try and fly with it but it'll be good to know if this is an iOS issue or iPad issue

Find a friend with an Android phone and try it.

It might be "iOS" related.

AD

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I have an I-Pad, Mini I-Pad, and and I-Phone (5s) and none of screen give me MENU screen. I do not have an non apple unit. The P4 has been around for awhile. It's hard to believe that, with apple as the partner, that this would problem. Is there any solution to this there than going out and purchase an non apple Tablet?
PS - Do P4 Apple units show the MENU on apple screen?

reinstalled GO
no help

given me whole new life

not a breakdown
your ideas ?

Greetings Jim,
I have been trying to find an answer why all Apple screens lack this MENU located above the RECORD button. I see videos where the screen is sn Apple I-Pad. Have you found any information on this issue? I have tried with 3 different Apple units and all lack the MENU. Please let me of any information you get. Thanks. [email protected]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20