Milan by drone: Castello Sforzesco, S. Maria delle Grazie and more...

Reaction score
Aerial view of Milan, Italy. La Vigna di Leonardo da Vinci, the Castello Sforzesco, glimpses of the Duomo, the Palazzo delle Stelline, parks, gardens and more. All HD video has been shot with DJI Phantom 4 PRO.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: WV. Rootman
Thank you I enjoyed that. The music fit the video well. My wife grew up in Italy for some of her youth. It bring back good memories from when we go back to visit.

Beautifully filmed. Nice framing, and well controlled camera movement. A very interesting video :)

I checked out a few of your other videos on YouTube, and was very impressed by the high standard of work you produce. (Is flying over towns etc. legal in Italy, or do you have to "seize the moment"?)

Last edited:
I just had to write to you again. My wife and I watched many of your videos. Very beautiful. You are an artist in sight and sound. My wife belongs to a Facebook group called, " La Dolce Vita " that share many of the aspects of Italian life and culture. Grandi opere!

Thanks, but I am far from being a proper drone pilot. I am working on it though...Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.