Mavic 2 not recording to SD card

Reaction score
I have a Mavic 2 pro with very little air time less that 1 hour. I fired it up today to do some videos. The problem is it is recording to the internal memory as opposed to the SD card when using a Crystal Sky or an IPAD, it makes no difference, is there a setting that I do not know about? I had made videos with it about 4 or 5 times and no problem..............HELP

I have a Mavic 2 pro with very little air time less that 1 hour. I fired it up today to do some videos. The problem is it is recording to the internal memory as opposed to the SD card when using a Crystal Sky or an IPAD, it makes no difference, is there a setting that I do not know about? I had made videos with it about 4 or 5 times and no problem..............HELP

There is a setting on the Mavic 2 that defaults back to the drone after the update.
You need to switch it back, you would be advised to join the Mavic 2 Forum for some better confirmations and questions on your drone.

phantomrain.org
Gear to fly you Mavic in the rain.
Coal

I went over to the Mavic 2 site to make the post and what it tells me is that haven't sufficent privelages to make the post, so I came over here to make it.
There is a setting on the Mavic 2 that defaults back to the drone after the update.
You need to switch it back, you would be advised to join the Mavic 2 Forum for some better confirmations and questions on your drone.

phantomrain.org
Coal
Where is that setting at?

This is what it tells me when I go to make a post in the Mavic Pro forum......YOU HAVE INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES TO POST THREADS HERE. So how is one to get the privileges if they are not allowed to post?

This is what it tells me when I go to make a post in the Mavic Pro forum......YOU HAVE INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES TO POST THREADS HERE. So how is one to get the privileges if they are not allowed to post?
You have to join like you did here. We have 15 differant sites. You have to join each one that you want in.. You can use your same username unless it has been taken.

phantomrain.org
Coal
I’ve never had to and stay updated. Not sure what you are referring to.

I’ve never had to and stay updated. Not sure what you are referring to.

Sorry the post was vague, were talking about where the SC card records to right ?

In 'Storage Location' you can choose to keep them on the Micro SD card or the internal storage.

Reactions: dirkclod
Sorry the post was vague, were talking about where the SC card records to right ?

In 'Storage Location' you can choose to keep them on the Micro SD card or the internal storage.
Got ya. Don’t have one. ?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr